10th March 2012Go To Bottom
Welcome to Movie Gifs Net. Your number one source for premium quality movie gifs. Hey all. It's good to be back after my site's little outage. This time my domain name host decided to mix up my blog's IP address with that of Google's. Causing me to be offline for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Anyways, I fixed it myself. Time for some updates.
This site and all its animated content are best viewed using Mozilla Firefox

The Avengers

(click the above thumbnail to view full animation)
The above gifs are rated MA (mature viewers)

The upcoming Avengers film by Joss Whedon. We have the Hulk, Ironman, and the Avengers team. Including Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury.
To browse all of the previous Gif Of The Week animations, please click here.


- TESTING BLOG ONLY -